Are you looking for an innovative and dynamic workplace with a lot of responsibility and opportunity to drive change and to make a real impact?
We are currently seeking an experienced digital marketing manager to join us!
What will you do as Digital Marketing Manager?
In this new position, you will lead the further development of our recently launched new Sitecore corporate website, the implementation and roll out of Marketing Automation tooling, and the development and roll out of Inbound Marketing and lead nurturing campaigns.
You will be responsible for the management of the digital platforms, ensuring the success of our business objectives. You will combine your knowledge of the web and digital marketing with your business acumen to increase lead generation and customer engagement and to bring greater brand awareness.
As Digital marketing manager you love to drive change, and you are an important advisor to the business, contributing towards the digital transformation of our marketing approach.
Digital Marketing Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- As product owner of the corporate website you will drive the further development of the site, and convert the website into a lead generating, commercial site;
- Lead the roll out and usage of Sitecore Marketing Automation;
- Develop and implement inbound marketing campaigns to generate relevant traffic to the corporate site, set up nurturing campaigns and convert them into sales leads;
- Manage all digital channels, making sure Owned, Earned and Paid media are used in an integrated manner to get the most out of our marketing budget;
- Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs, conduct and report analysis of the site and social traffic, and fine-tune digital approach based on the analysis.
What makes you our Digital Marketing Manager?
- You have a Master degree in digital marketing, relevant experience and the ability to drive change;
- Master degree in digital marketing or related field and 9+ year experience in digital marketing;
- Extensive experience with Marketing Automation tools (MUST) and experienced in B2B marketing and inbound marketing (MUST);
- Experienced in generating sales leads via digital channels, and convert them to sales-qualified leads on our Sitecore platform, experience with Sitecore is a strong plus!;
- Solid understanding of SEO & SEM and working knowledge of web design principles, and content management platforms;
- Good communication skills in the English language, Dutch is a plus.
What can you expect from Ortec Finance
Ortec Finance is a global provider of technology and solutions for financial institutions. We help clients to make better investment decisions. We support pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, banks, asset managers, financial planners and real estate managers across the globe. Ortec Finance operates in dynamic markets that have great social relevance and impact. Because we deliver the high-quality solutions these markets demand, our organization evolves in the process. This creates opportunities for our employees. We offer you plenty of room to fully apply your talents and highly value an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our organization employs highly-educated employees who invest in their careers. Our corporate culture is open and informal: we are always receptive to good ideas.
You’ll become part of the marketing team and support us in growing our international brand in the technology market and generate sales-qualified leads. You will have a workplace on the 17th floor with an awesome view over the skyline of Rotterdam. And last but not least, you get to join in on fun activities like the company skiing trip.
More information or to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Anja Deelen, Head of Marketing & Communications at +31 107005000.
To apply, please use the application button to send us your CV and cover letter.
Acquisition on account of this vacancy will not be appreciated.
The selection process
1. Applying for a job
On our website you can either respond to a specific vacancy or you can send us an open application. We like to receive a CV and a cover letter from you. If you are currently a student, we will ask for a report card listing your grades. We will send you a confirmation when we have duly received your application.
Our HR Advisors look at your application and judge whether you fit the required profile and if we may have other job opportunities for you at Ortec Finance. If there is a good fit, your application will be presented to the relevant department. We will subsequently inform you within two weeks about the continuation of the job application process.
Our selection process consists of 2-3 conversations with various employees from our organization. During these talks you will gain more insight into the company, the position and the professional opportunities, while we learn more about who you are, your accomplishments and ambitions. During the process we will, after your approval, ask for a number of references from past employers.
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Finally, a pre-employment screening is standard part of the selection process.
4. Let’s get to work!
If the outcome of the selection process is a positive one, you will receive a job offer from us. This offer will be explained to you via telephone by one of our HR advisors. We always strive to complete the entire selection process in two to four weeks.
The terms of employment
- We offer you a job in a challenging and inspiring work environment with excellent training and career opportunities, either on the path towards a specific specialization or more towards project and account management. At Ortec Finance you will have the possibility to combine IT, mathematic models and specific market knowledge in your work.
- J• You will earn a competitive salary, depending of course on your job and competency profile. In addition we offer you excellent benefits, among which:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a contribution to the pension scheme;
- 27 vacation days (on a full-time contract);
- travel expenses compensation for your daily commute and business travel.